We’re always continuously developing and improving our products to make work a better place. 2022 was a year full of updates and new modules for our Spica Workplace App, here’s a rundown of some of the most exciting new features:
With our new Visits Module, you can create a seamless and hassle-free experience for your visitors. Our automated visitor management system empowers your front desk staff and FM teams to optimize operations and create a frictionless and streamlined process that enhances employee and visitor experiences.
Creating a visit for a visitor has never been easier. Simply add details such as parking information and the location of the meeting within the Spica Workplace App. Quick and simple communication is enabled between the host and reception team via the app, allowing the receptionist to view the list of visitors registered by the host and easily sign them in.
Once your visitors have checked in, an automated notification will be sent directly to the host through the app. This allows the host to greet their visitor promptly, creating a seamless and efficient experience for both the visitor and host. With the integration between visits, my feeds, notifications, and book modules, you can manage your visitors more efficiently and enhance employee and visitor experiences in the workplace. Say goodbye to the hassle of paper-based visitor management systems and hello to a hassle-free, modern solution with the Spica Workplace Visits module!
Enhancements to Requests Module
Spica Workplace App’s new request module allows you to submit and manage requests in a building with convenience and simplicity. It has been significantly improved with the integration of more CAFM tooling and support for reading QR codes. Employees can now easily submit and manage requests with convenience and simplicity, empowering them to take control of their work environment. With a specific QR code allocated for the asset, employees can simply scan it using their phone, and a request will be raised in the app. All of the information, including the asset’s location, will be sent automatically to the maintenance team.
Additional Booking Rule Options
Our Booking Module now offers additional booking rule options like rotational schedules, team-based booking, add attendees, check-in/out, autobump, and colleague booking. You can use real-time resource search and filter by amenities, live occupancy, or environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, and noise level. You can book desks, meeting rooms, parking spaces, lockers, equipment, and any company resource that can be made bookable. Our platform is flexible and can be customized to your organization’s needs to support agile working practices, improve health and well-being at work, and help attract and retain talent.
Additional Analytics Collection
We have added more analytics collection of common user activities. You can now get valuable insights into how your employees interact with our platform and make informed decisions to optimize your workspace.
Improvements to Busyness Module
Our Busyness Module has been enhanced to provide you with the ability to review people count data across the digital twin. You can now optimize your workspace and reduce underutilized spaces, improving portfolio performance and adjusting employee-desk ratios. This optimizes building efficiency and reduces costs.
- Improvements to Onboarding Flow: We have made significant improvements to our onboarding flow to make it easier and more intuitive for new users to get started. Our platform is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to everyone, regardless of their technical background.
- Improvements to Notification Framework: Our Notification Framework has been enhanced to provide more accurate and timely notifications to users. You can now stay up-to-date with the latest developments in your workplace in real time, ensuring that you never miss an important update.
- Improvements to Book Adapter for Multiple Vendors: We have improved our Book Adapter to provide better integration with multiple vendors. You can now seamlessly integrate our platform with other third-party solutions, allowing for a more comprehensive and integrated workspace management system.
- General UI/UX Enhancements: We have made numerous general UI/UX enhancements to make our platform more intuitive, user-friendly, and visually appealing. Our platform is designed to provide you with a seamless and enjoyable experience, allowing you to focus on your work without distractions.
About Spica Workplace App
Spica Workplace app is aimed at employees, visitors and contractors, and offers a range of features to help streamline the workplace experience. A fully integrated smart building app, which can be customised to your organisation’s needs to support agile working practices, improve health and wellbeing at work, and help attract and retain talent.
With our workplace app, you can:
– Book desks, meeting rooms and other resources
– Filter by amenities, proximity, live occupancy or environmental conditions
– Integrate with Office365
– Order catering for meetings
– Raise service requests
– Navigate with IPS in real-time to any location
– View travel info for commuting to your selected building
– Circulate company news via the News content module
– Visitor Management
With Spica’s Workplace app, organisations can reduce underutilised spaces, improve portfolio performance, and adjust employee-desk ratios. This optimises building efficiency and reduces costs.
We are committed to providing you with the best workplace experience possible. Our platform is continuously evolving to meet your changing needs, and we are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our services.
Book a demo now where our digital workplace consultants will take you through the Spica Workplace App.
Find out more about Spica Workplace:
Spica Energy Brochure