A unique solution developed to address the high risk associated with Legionella in healthcare facilities and public buildings.
Spica’s Devicepoint® for Healthy Water is an efficient risk management tool, especially when used as part of a complete Legionella control regime.
Our connected devices constantly monitor the temperature in sections of pipe work. They eliminate manual work or reading and recording pipe temperature measurements and they provide a vastly superior picture of likely risks and pipe system usage.
Beyond Cost Saving
- Up-to-date picture of outlets at risk
- Automatic notifications and alerts for proactive risk management
- Complete, on-line history and audit of all data and automated reports
- Auto-detections which outlets need to be flushed as part of a control regime, and more importantly which ones don’t (saving water)
- Identify other risks – e.g. detects temperatures that exceed safe limits and pose a risk of scalding, or risks of freezing pipes
- Detecting outlets that are under or have been left running
- Ability to integrate directly into Building/Asset Management systems such as Maximo, as well as other enterprise applications e.g. SAP